Tuesday, August 9, 2011

UTSA Football

  I had me a good idea recently. Since I won't be watching any Dallas Cowboys football, I had to find another way to fulfill my diminishing pigskin interest. I have no desire to give Uncle Jerry anymore of my money either from merchandising or TV revenue so I won't be tuning in to watch the 'boys. Nonetheless, I found another team for which to root.

Join me in support
UTSA Roadrunners' inaugural season is about to begin Sept.3 at the Alamodome against Northeastern Oklahoma State. I can totally see myself rooting for and rocking a Roadrunners hoodie. Just in case my Rangers don't make the playoffs, plan B will take effect. I'm even contemplating going to a game or two at San Anton. Anything will be better than Jerry and the Boys.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...