Monday, August 8, 2011

Ex-Cowboys Fan

I glanced at the calender yesterday and I noticed that the Dallas Cowboys' training camp was currently underway and it made me remember of the times when I was a big Cowboys fan.



I'm not sure when it happened or why it occurred, but I lost all interest in following them or watching the games on television. With these words I don't mean to seek out the wrath of half of this city that goes bat-shit crazy for football and the Cowboys especially.

Training camp starts on Aug.11 and the regular season opens up a month after that. It's a good thing that the Rangers will probably be playing through October, otherwise I would have a long unremarkable fall season.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...