Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Blog


Ay, ay, ay. Mi duele la cabeza. There is a new blog in town.

The blog is called lagueradelnorte and so far her posts are very entertaining, even though they are a little above my Laredo edumacation. But its still awesome writing. (It made me break out the thesaurus!)

Unlike the plethora of bloggers from the West Side, the newest addition to the blogging ranks of our fair city, is a norteƱa, which means she will focus on northern Laredo but include everything in between.

I read one of her recent posts, a nod to now defunct blogger, Bordertown Blues, which mentioned dumped tires in north Laredo and I have to admit I was surprised. No, not with her skill behind a keyboard, but with the fact that North Laredo has dumped tires!

All this time I thought north Laredoans ate caviar and drank wine. Go figure. It seems they also have a problem with dumped tires and trash.

Ah, Laredo gotta love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out DeLaredo2.0! :D :D
I look forward to reading more of your stuff!

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...