Thursday, December 4, 2008

Upcoming short film project: 'The Purpose'

Its been a long time coming and a long time in production, but ,now very soon, my first amteur short film will begin production. The short is titled, "The Purpose" and it will be written, produced and directed by me. I'm still looking for some more cast members and crew as well so if you are interested drop me a line. I hope to finish the project around New Years time. The plot of the short film is about a man that is attempting to find himself in a sea of tempations. Stick around and I will keep you informed on the latest news.

3 comments:

KeyRose said...

I volunteer for the part of shopkeeper.

Anonymous said...

___any part for a dark haired angel ??? michael-type

Anonymous said...

Write to us at: GbFilms@ymail.com
if you wish to partipate in our amateur short film.

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...