Monday, December 22, 2008

Daily Blogging (Sikes!)


I will now be posting new blog entries on a daily basis. More updates, more pictures, more unwitty, tired sarcasm. Sikes! Just kidding. Ok, I just wanted to say that word, sikes. I overheard at at a restaurant over the weekend and it have been over 15 years since I heard it; it literally transported me back in time. I needed to blog about it. "Sikes", such a silly word, from such a silly time. Its just too bad I can't go back to those carefree days. BTW, I was just kidding about the serial blogging. I'm more of a 'cereal' blogger. Don't expect daily blog updates. Or hell, maybe I will. You're going to have to come back often to find out.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...