Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Hand does Super S Foods

I was driving down Clark St. and was passing by Super S Foods when I realized that I had never been inside that particular location since like 1988. I stopped by just to check it out (and I was having a private HEB boycott) and I realized that pretty much nothing had changed since my last visit during the Reagan era. I think they even still had the same produce on display.


 One more thing I can cross off on my list of things to do before the year ends. Yeay for me.

1 comment:

Funsters said...

The hand is starting to freak me out. Reminds me of something like la Mano Pachona.

Eddie Macon's Run in HiDef

 No doubt 1983 must have been an exciting time for movies in Laredo! Imagine hearing that big time TV star John Schneider, Bo Duke himself, ...