Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hubcap Heaven


This here is what im talking about and why I love driving around town just looking for colorful things to focus my lens on. I have driven by this corner several times without paying much attention to the wonderful decor, but on this particular hot July afternoon, it caught my attention. You see, back in the day, way back in 1995, I came out of Riverdrive Mall and walked to my parked car when I noticed that all four hubcaps on my tires had been stolen. You can imagine my rage. So, when I saw this place, on Gustavus and San Eduardo yesterday, it reminded me of that unpleasant event, but it did bring a smile to my face. I guess this place here is where all good hubcaps come to die, a slow painful death in the hot July sun.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...