Saturday, March 5, 2011

Movie quote of the Week

Quote from one of my all-time favorite flicks (Can John Cusack ever fail?)

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" 

Go ahead and try your luck and guess. No cheating by copying and pasting in Google!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's easy: High Fidelity. You gave it away with the John Cusack reference.

Funsters said...

I'm insulted friend that you would assume I use google to find the answer. Sad face.

DeLaredo said...

Cheaters all of you.

Eddie Macon's Run in HiDef

 No doubt 1983 must have been an exciting time for movies in Laredo! Imagine hearing that big time TV star John Schneider, Bo Duke himself, ...