Monday, March 14, 2011

The Hand goes for donuts

Every now and then, The Hand enjoys getting out of Laredo and touring far away and exotic locales to cities such as Vienna, Bangkok, Lisbon, Cuzco, Freer. All great places to visit and meet the locals.

This past weekend though, I had the chance to visit our neighbor city to the north, San Antonio. Lots of things to do and lots of things to see with many cultural and educational places to grow and learn. I did none of that however, for I went to the Dunkin Donuts, my own cathedral and place of worship.


  
Give me 7 dozen plis
Wish you were here. Next time, I think I'll do the Louvre...or maybe River City Donuts.

1 comment:

Funsters said...

Sharing means caring.

Eddie Macon's Run in HiDef

 No doubt 1983 must have been an exciting time for movies in Laredo! Imagine hearing that big time TV star John Schneider, Bo Duke himself, ...