Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rain in Laredo

Its been a somewhat pleasant change. For once we get a little rain, instead of the scorching heat that seems to always bear down over our heads. But, as expected, the rain has brought several car accidents. On my way home from work this afternoon, I spotted three minor car accidents, no doubt due to the slick streets. We Laredoans aren't used to all this crazy weather. I felt like Noah as I drove home today. A little drizzle goes a long way in this town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rain is always a beautiful phenomenon, especially here in Laredo. It is unfortunate though about the minor accidents, aguila Laredo

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...