Sunday, January 3, 2010

How to post Comments on my blog

A while back, I was trying to upload a different template onto my blog, when I did something that caused the entire layout to go on the fritz. As a result, visitors can no longer leave comments as easily as before. I am not sure what I did to cause this or how to repair it. I have searched Blogger forums but I have not been able to find the answer as to how to fix this issue.

For now, if you wish to leave a comment or to read previous comments made on a post, click on the "Links to this post" way at the bottom of each post. There you can leave your comment and read other comments as well. I will try to repair this bug, or I will finally upload that spanking new design that I have been contemplating for a while.

Thanks for continuing to visit this blog. I know I have not been updating as much as I would like to, but keep the faith, and you will be rewarded with three glazed donuts, in the afterlife.

1 comment:

rick78 said...

It is easier to click on the blog story headline then post comment.

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...