Thursday, March 5, 2009

Milk in Vienna

I first met the local band Milk in Vienna back in 2007 when their EP was about to be released. At the time, I was trying to get a a now defunct website (DeLaredo.Net) up and off the ground with a business partner. I recalled that I was really impressed by the music of MIV and their electrifying vibe. After an interview and a short music set at their practice place, we posted the videos on youtube for all to see. Unfortunetly, those videos and that interview was lost in the translation after delaredo.net ceased operations. I didn't much keep up with that scene, so I lost track of them. I do remember one of their songs quite fondly, "It ain't love". It says "swallow my love, drink it slowly". For some reason, that song stayed in my mind. Hear more from Milk In Vienna at their myspace page.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...