Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shopping Downtown (en el centro)


Its been a while since I have gone shopping downtown. I'm not too sure why I haven't gone either. When I was in my teens, I used to enjoy going to the downtown shops and browsing around, or just hanging out and enjoying the sights and sounds. At the time, I used to ride the Metro. Now that I drive, it's harder to go downtown. Parking sucks. Nonetheless, I made it a point to go downtown this Saturday afternoon and take some snapshots. I'll catch the locals in all their glory. Come back on Sunday for some good pictures of downtown Laredo.

(note: the picture above was found on Flickr)

No comments:

Eddie Macon's Run in HiDef

 No doubt 1983 must have been an exciting time for movies in Laredo! Imagine hearing that big time TV star John Schneider, Bo Duke himself, ...