Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Farias Spray Park


Last July, I was driving over by Calton and Santa Maria and I came across this 'Spray Park' behind a Boys and Girls Park and right in front of the railroads. The strange thing was that this picture was taken around 11am in the morning and the water was turned off and there were no chidren enjoying this costly structure. It seemed odd to me to have the spray park not working in the middle of the day on one of the hottest days of the summer. I know there is another similar park beneath the Lafayette Overpass and I have seen that one in action with kids and families having a great time. But i've passed through this one, and each time, its been dead. Maybe someone can explain it all to me.

1 comment:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Eddie Macon's Run in HiDef

 No doubt 1983 must have been an exciting time for movies in Laredo! Imagine hearing that big time TV star John Schneider, Bo Duke himself, ...