Saturday, August 3, 2013

Beer Run Change


Laredo Beer Runs are a mainstay in the sleepy little hamlet we call home.  Some of us even view them as local institutions.  But, we also recognize that they are not permanent.  Take for instance, the recent changes to the beer run on the corner of San Bernardo and LaFayette.

I saw them painting the building just a few days ago and as I stopped by to take a closer look from the trusty vantage of the Exxon across the street, I noticed that the slogan seems to be missing a letter "L."

At least, that's what I think.  I believe it should be "Papi Chulos."  Even though there is a little artistic freedom in how the heart takes place of the  letter "O" I can't seem to find the "L."

Besides, for all I know, it might not be a true, authentic beer run any further.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...