Monday, March 26, 2012

Pino Burger

     Some of the best burritos I've ever eaten were some fajita burritos that I would get over at Pino Burger in Nvo. Laredo back in the mid 90s'. They were so good, my buddies and I would venture all the way out there specifically to enjoy them good tacos. Unfortunately, when the violence and mayhem hit the Nuevo Laredo streets, I was forced to stop going out to one of my favorite eateries. So imagine how happy I was to hear that Pino Burger, (like many others, El Popo, El Padrino, Carboncitos) had made the jump over the charco from our sister city.

  
 Although I loved their burritos and tacos, I had to admit that their burgers were delicious as well. I have yet to eat at their Laredo, TX branch, located on Del Mar Ave, but it is definitely on my list of things to do. Especially because the good folks over at DrinkLaredo seemed to have given the restaurant their much coveted seal of approval. I hope to go Pino Burger sometime this week, if nothing else than to relive the 90s in my taste buds.

No comments:

Eddie Macon's Run in HiDef

 No doubt 1983 must have been an exciting time for movies in Laredo! Imagine hearing that big time TV star John Schneider, Bo Duke himself, ...