Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Big Daddy's Wing Shack

Just when I was getting a feel for "Tweety's Snack Bar" down on the south side, they go and disappear on me, like last years herpes.

It seems as if the dilapidated shack has repackaged itself for the 8th time in three years and this time they are coming back stronger than ever in the form of a 'wing shack'.

It could have been worse. They could have re-branded as yet another sushi place (Does Laredo need another one of those?)

I will be camping outside their shack during their grand opening, hoping to be the first in line. Let me know of if you wish to camp out with me. Maybe we get free wings for life.

This year is starting off on the right wing, err foot.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...