Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cowboy Fans

  
Years ago, I used to be a Dallas Cowboys fan. I cheered ecstatically when then won and cried in sorrow when they lost.

I endured the early 2000's along with the revolving door at the quarterback position. From Chad Hutchinson to Quincy Carter to baseball/football star Drew Hensen, the early part of last decade was an ugly time to be a Jerry Jones disciple.  I watched every game since 1988, had my share of player jerseys (hero-worship is funny) and even a Troy Aikman pillow (uuhh).

But, no matter how much a fan you think you are, there is always someone else out there that is a bigger fan.

Are these trucks factory sold this way, or is that a post-factory paint job? Well, does it matter? God bless the Boys'!

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...