Monday, April 1, 2013

Carne, Cruda and Cascarones

For a million and seven reasons I have been unable to post anything new in the past couple of weeks. I could say it's due to lack of time, but that would be a lie. Or I could try to spin it and say that my lack of updates is due to not having any material to post, but that would be both pathetic and false. Even more so, I could throw a curve-ball and say that I haven't updated due to my pressing social life, however; anyone that knows me could smell the bullshit from eight tamales away.

In the end, it does not really matter why I haven't updated; I just haven't.



 But yesterday, Easter Sunday, while munching on my carne asada tacos and dodging cascarones and water balloons, I came to a realization and one that I will share with you very soon.

Resurrecting my personal life, and by extension this blog, has not being easy, but I'm certain that I have found a blueprint, and now I'm ready to use it.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...