Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Late look at the #Lemurs

I know I am late with these photos so take it easy on me. I had intended to upload a few shots of the opening night of the Lemurs game, but with all the excitement and the cracker jacks overload, I accidentally erased the pics from my phone. Luckily, I had already done a quick back-up on my laptop so I was able to rescue several pictures that I thought were lost forever. *Tears

 The Lemurs seem to be having a rough start, but it's a long season. I have to say that I liked the stadium itself, in all its unfinished glory. We do hope to see you out at the game before the end of summer, especially on dollar beer night!

Neat screen in centerfield

Sexy dancers

Pancho posing for pictures

1 comment:

Alex said...

more lemur dancer photos plis

Eddie Macon's Run in HiDef

 No doubt 1983 must have been an exciting time for movies in Laredo! Imagine hearing that big time TV star John Schneider, Bo Duke himself, ...