Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is the Texas Rangers year


Ok, I dont do the whole 'hero-worship' thing. Not since 1989 and my obsession with Ranger's outfielder, Ruben Sierra. I might have also had a fling in the 90s with Michael Irvin but that quickly fizzed when I matured and grew up. Now, I don't usually follow pro sports and you will rarely see me mention them in my posts. However, I do believe this is the Rangers year. This is the year the team returns to the playoffs (and actually win a game). With great players like Ian Kinsler, Michael Young and Josh Hamilton, they are sure to have a great year. If not, you will see my offical jersey on Ebay somewhere, by early August, as I pump my fist in disgust at another terrible year. Go Rangers (and go Tecos!)

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...