Saturday, November 9, 2013

Around Laredo 7 (I lost count)


As a blogger, I never know when I will have to bust out my camera at a moment's notice. Most of the time I carry a specific camera that I use to take pictures because my smart phone camera just never cuts it well enough. It turns out that I had about 20 pictures on that digital camera that I wanted to share with you fellow readers.



 However, as it often happens in this city, my truck was vandalized, broken into and I had many personal things stolen. Among those things was my favorite digital camera along with an array of images that I had taken in the past three months, since the last time I posted anything on here.


No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...