Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cindylu and fiance drop by my blog

Blogger 
I felt honored recently, when my blog crush, CindyLu from Loteria Chicana, dropped by and left some comments on my blog. It was a total OMG-like moment for me. 

I had written a short entry, some time back, on her impending marriage, and I guess it carried across the internets. It was a too cool moment for me. At least now she knows I exist. Yeay. 
BTW, congrats to her and her fiance again. Weddings make me cry.
  (read their comments below)
 
cindylu said...
Thanks for the well wishes! *blushes*
May 27, 2011 6:07 PM
Delete
Anonymous Seanathan (a.k.a. Cindylu's fiancèe) said...
May that be a lesson to you: pursue your Internet (and physical) crushes no matter how far away they are.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Lucky!

I am officially jealous

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...