Saturday, July 27, 2013

Updates (Summer 2013)

People ask me all the time why I don't update as often as I once did. Honestly, I don't know. Maybe it's the heat. A person is liable to get a sunstroke blogging so often. Sunstroke, yeah, let's go with that. It's possible right?

Well, I have been doing lots traveling around lately. That's no joke either! Even DeLaredo finds it necessary to venture beyond the friendly confines of Webb County every now and then.  I hit Pearsall and San Ignacio, TX in the past two weeks. Both are great towns with lots of hidden treasures. Not only that, I plan to do more traveling this upcoming week (Carrizo Springs). I do promise to keep the updates coming fast and furious so be on the look out.

Don't  forget to keep stopping by our sister site, From Laredo. You'll find some pix of my trip to Zapata and San Ignacio, TX.



Also, I introduce to you our newest blog, VHS Horrors. With that blog we hope to document our growing VHS and movie library. As you have read here before, I personally detest RedBox and I yearn for the days of video stores. Stop by that blog and leave your comments. Also, if you have old VHS movies that you no longer want, feel free to write to me. I'll take them off your hands and give them a home.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...