Sunday, August 14, 2011

Carcacha


True story: Mi carcacha has too many miles on it. Wwwwaaaayyyy too many miles on it, if you know what I mean. I am already eyeing a new whip, scouring the used car lots for a suitable ride for a Laredo blogger (think a 1980's or early 1990's carcacha).

Lucky for me, Laredo has plenty of used car lots to help a brother out. For now its window (or is wrought iron?) shopping. But it will soon be inevitable when I'll be dropping the Benjamins for a state of the art "pre-owned" car.


You Tube video that sings of the beauty of carcachas

I'm just not sure if I'm gonna drop it low and go for the dubs.

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...