Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time for Me

I have been getting loads of questions regarding my upcoming B-day sometime in the next month and in order to appease the masses, I will post on here ideas for what I want to receive on that festive day. These are just ideas. You are welcome to think outside my blog and buy me whatever you think is best.: TX Rangers season tickets, Star Wars Hans Solo autographed poster, New HD Canon Camara and BoomMic, etc. Again, just ideas. Or, you can get me one of these below.

A much needed watch to keep track of my peeps phone #'s



or

A good way to get me to blog on time

Patek Philipp watch if you are feeling generous


Ideas, ideas. Send all gifts and donations here

No comments:

BorderTown Laredo

It has been over 10 years since the show aired, and its high time it got a bit of coverage on this old blog. But first I have to watch it. N...